Though using the word ‘fat’ and ‘girls’ in the same sentence can sometimes make those on that side of the divide really uncomfortable. We still need to talk about it. But what we want to talk about is that one question that seems to be intentionally ignored and even if no one is talking about it. It still doesn’t change the fact that we need to talk about it.
So, do guys like fat girls? It all depends on who is asking the question. I recently did a research on that and I noticed that a lot of men don’t seem to mind dating chubby women and according to some male users on a popular forum. They talked about those things that make them prefer chubby women. They stated 5 reasons why they love them, the reasons included:
- Personality– They believe that these women tend to have developed themselves into better people irrespective of what the social stereotypes or norms (which of course we know have issues with cuddly women). What this user is trying to say is that being able to go beyond the social norm and building yourself is what attracts him to cuddly women, but as a woman. You need to realize that this can only happen if you develop yourself in all spheres of life.
- The Curves– While few users talking about the curves that chubby girls possess, he believes that fat girls tend to have the shape and the cuddling attributes compared to their skinny counterparts.
- Uniqueness– Not everyone loves to follow the norm, a chubby chick oozes uniqueness. the skinnier the lady, the more her overall shape is just a reflection of the skeleton while women in the ‘more realistic’ size ranges usually have different shapes. The shape is part of the ingredients that make them attractive.
- Cuddliness– Some other users we looked at talked about the fact that bigger women have that ‘pillow-like’ body, as it’s cuddling very interesting.
These are some of the features they all love with cuddly women, and unlike what the people are made to believe that all men find skinny girls attractive? The shocking fact is they don’t and that’s the unfortunate part, as women now have that belief instilled in them. Truth is, according to research that was done, women usually underestimate the amount of body fat that men prefer. When asked, women will talk about the fact that men love the skinnier figure, and that’s way less compared to what men really want. Even though to be fair, the misreading doesn’t just exist in the female world, it also exists in the male world too.
This has made women mistakenly think that they would be more attractive to men if they weighed less, no you don’t need that. Let us look at it more from a woman’s point of view. But rather than ask if you love fat girls, I would ask, do you love yourself? How important are you? do you believe in yourself? And even when you’ve got the flaws, do you still love yourself? Now, these questions are important. Because it will make you understand that it’s not really about your size. It’s about your own thought, and what you think usually have a way of oozing out of your body.
Forget about every other person, think about yourself for a while, the first thing you need to do is love yourself.
Should I Lose Weight Before I Sart Dating?
To answer that question, you need to first understand that loving yourself is just as important. And that should be, whether you are losing weight or not. Do you really find yourself loveable? Is your weight not really a problem for you? you just have to be factual. If your answers to these questions are ‘yes’ then I see no reason why you should lose weight. The lesson to learn is that ‘dating’ and ‘attraction’ are two different things. And even though you might think that beach-bodied girls get the most attraction from men (which is totally not true) you still need to understand that it’s not the same as dating.
Dating isn’t just about the physical attraction. There are many things that make dating what it is and attraction is just a part of it. Going into a relationship with such a mentality won’t make you last in any. But if you can’t say yes to the questions that I asked not quite long, then you should lose weight. However, that won’t be because you look terrible or no one will date you. But simply because it’s starting to get in the way of everything you do such as exercising, walking, health reason. Definitely not because men won’t find you attractive. Chubby women are also attractive – accept that!
Ok, at this point, you need to start worrying less about your shape – not saying that you shouldn’t take care of your body, but don’t over think it. to stop worrying about what people think. You need to pay more attention to these four supplements.
- Lose weight
- Be bold
- You have to feel secure about your own body.
- Finally, you need to love yourself – the major part of the supplement.
So, back to the question. Do guys like chubby girls?
Yes, yes, and yes, they do. And yes, other guys don’t it’s just about taste. Don’t hate anyone for not dating you because you are ‘fat’. And that’s not a sign that they are not matured enough like many people would like to think. So that you will feel happy for yourself, rather than seeing it that way. Just pay attention to what you consume. After all, it is said that what you consume shows how much you value yourself and your life of course. And my final words for you would be, love yourself then love somebody else, that’s how it goes.